Your choice of OS
- FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE
- OpenBSD 6.2
- Ubuntu Linux
- …anything else that can be loaded via a CD-ROM ISO
Plans starting at just $8 per month! (Use WHT20PERCENT coupon code)
Add any coupon to your order (limit one coupon per order)
- WHTBONUS20 — Lifetime extra 20GB additional HD to any VPS plan you choose!
- WHTBONUS256 — Lifetime extra 256MB of RAM to any VPS plan you choose!
- WHTBONUS400 — Lifetime extra 400GB of bandwidth to any VPS plan you choose!
- WHTFREEMONTH — Get your 2nd month free!
- WHT20PERCENT — Lifetime 20% discount of monthly fee to any VPS plan you choose!
These codes are valid until the end of APRIL , don’t wait!
- SPECIAL #1 (All Purpose, ★☆ BEST SELLER ★☆)
- SPECIAL #2 (Huge — “The American” ★☆ Go Big or Go Home ★☆)
Grab a special and use a coupon code for even more savings!
For more information and to order, visit us here: http://arpnetworks.com/vps
All VPS plans include:
- Dedicated Resources
- No oversubscription
- Our boxes are lightly loaded
- 8 core and 16 core servers
- Operating System
- Full root access
- Console access (rescue mode) via VNC
- Encrypted VNC by tunneling over SSH
- Console access via serial port over SSH
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit kernels available
- Multiple CPUs (SMP) supported
- Compile your own kernel
- Servers with redundant power supplies
- Servers connected to A/B (primary/redundant) branch circuits running from N+1 UPS bays
Our virtual machines run on Linux KVM/QEMU. KVM/QEMU provides full hardware virtualization and is not a hypervisor like Xen.
To emphasize what is different about us compared with most providers:
- We proudly support alternative OS’, such as FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and (coming soon) NetBSD. We even have some Plan 9 VPS’ running around!
- We run our own network, which is fully redundant, with over 50 peers, so latency is better than a lot of guys. Also, if we have a problem with one of our providers, it won’t fully take out the network.
- Latency to Asia and Australia is especially good because we have peers that feed us direct routes to those regions.
- We’re native IPv6 capable. Each customer gets an IPv6 block by default.
- We try to keep our boxes lightly loaded, no crowding.
- You can compile your own kernel. Most providers make you use theirs.
- Our servers have redundant power supplies feeding into separate PDUs which in turn feed into different branch circuits. These branch circuits also feed into N+1 UPS bays. Power (or lack there of) should not be a reason a server goes down.
- All servers have RAID 10, for the lowest latency in read/write.
- We spend about $5,000 USD for a production VM box. These aren’t cheapies you get off eBay, like some of the more “volume” providers out there. In turn, customers benefit from hardware that performs well and has many more years of life in it.
- We’ve been doing the service provider dance for over 19 years, since 1999! We know our way around networks, systems, data centers, and coding. This experience helps greatly in building reliable services. We’re not new to the game like many other providers you see popping up.